The Pentax Q
a few days ago i told you guys about the PENTAX event i attended (and how i won a digicam! hehe). it was for the new PENTAX Q, the world’s smallest and lightest interchangeable lens camera. i got to play with it a little and i think it’s pretty great.
some of the key features:
– 12.4 megapixel backlit 1/2.33inch CMOS sensor
– 3inch 460k dot screen
– 5fps shooting
– shake reduction built in (shift-CMOS)
– dust removal
– ISO125 – ISO6400
– smart filters, including HDR
– multi-exposure (upto 9 shots)
– customizable green button
– full HD video recording, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, 30fps, up to 25 minutes
– built in pop-up flash, flash hot-shoe
– P/A/S/M modes
– RAW support (silkypix developer studio 3.0)
– 230-250 shots depending on flash use
– highlight, shadow, lens distortion correction
– rechargeable lithium ion battery
find out more HERE.
oh and, i highly suggest the white version. it’s gorgeous!