the concept of the “beauty box” is relatively new to us filipinos, but it’s been a rather popular trend that i’ve witnessed circulate the world over. the concept is simple, really: you sign up for an account, pay a monthly fee, and receive a box full of beauty samples to try out.
i recently got my hands on the BDJ box and i could not have been more excited. as you can see above, it’s full of amazing, premium-sized product samples from some top beauty brands — as well as some new ones to discover. the BDJ box can be purchased at just P480/month, but if you avail of their payment plans (3 months, 6 months, 1 year), you’ll get a hefty discount! the contents of the BDJ box for november are as follows:
– gift cards for hair services redeemable at azta salon, free upper lip waxing at strip, shiseido product samples, and a l’occitane 10% discount voucher.
– nippon facial cleansing sponge
– l’occitane extra gentle milk soaps
– l’oreal men expert hydra energetic multi-action 8 cleanser
– garnier overnight whitening peeling cream
– garnier light complete whitening cream
– shiseido benefiance wrinkle resist 24 day cream
– shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam
– physiogel hypoallergenic intensive cream
– calvin klein beauty perfume
– yuka non-acetone wipes
– dentiste plus white vitamin c and xylitol toothpaste
– adorable “you make things beautiful” stickers
so far i have only tried a handful of these products, like the shiseido facial foam, l’occitane soap, physiogel cream and calvin klein perfume — and i am really loving them. i’m excited to use the rest of them and i am certain that at least one will make it to my five favorites soon enough!
to get your own BDJ box just sign up HERE, take your pick from their many payment plans and methods, and wait for the latest box of awesomeness to arrive at your doorstep!