October Announcement Board
1. ROMWE is having an amazing cardigan sale for the next 72 hours! time to get your fill on those gorgeous, cozy knits perfect for this time of year.
2. the network for enterprising women (N.E.W.) will stage the N.E.W. Fashion and Beauty Fair Year 2 on november 14 to 16, 2014 (friday to sunday) at the megatrade hall 3, 5/F bldg. B, SM megamall. this 3-day sale event will gather the country’s top fashion, beauty, and lifestyle manufacturers and retailers, as well as hold special talks and makeup & hair demos for attendees. admission is FREE and you can even get an awesome makeover!
3. LEBUNNY BLEU‘s new f/w collection is chockfull of the season’s colors such as gray, olive and burgundy, as well as fabrics like tweed, houndstooth and faux fur, all reminiscent of fall’s rich patterns. from feminine flats and mid-heels to slip-ons that scream casual-cool, there is something for every discerning taste. i personally am eyeing their androgynous styles like oxfords and biker boots — so perfect for the season!
4. MATRIX PHILIPPINES invites you to join the chairs of change movement, a worldwide initiative that aims to help children afflicted with cancer. by cutting off and donating 8 inches of your hair, you can help those kids in a major, profound way. if you are willing to accept the challenge head on over to the block, sm city north edsa, this october 25 and get your tresses cut for FREE for an amazing cause.
5. CURTSY, one of my favorite online stores (and one of the most adorable ones i know!), is joining the trendsetter’s bazaar this october 17-19 at the wordtrade center, amid dozens of other amazing sellers. hope you can show your love for curtsy by liking their posters on instagram and facebook!