Ten Things Currently | Vol. 1
nowadays i am feeling more and more inclined to talk about all sorts of topics on here, so i thought i’d start a new blogging category i’m calling ten things currently*. this new segment will feature a list of ten things of note, from thought-provoking articles to products i am loving at the moment. also, every funny cat video i see on the internet (you’ve been warned).
- these gorgeous (and free!) NASA/JPL posters that feature imaginative, futuristic travel destinations, perfect for outer space nuts like me
- thinking about spotlight, a movie i recently watched which is based on the true story of how the boston globe uncovered the massive scandal of child molestation and cover-up within the local catholic archdiocese. such a phenomenal movie and cast; totally worth the watch
- stalking sephora.ph almost daily. i know the conversion of luxola-to-sephora is old news now, but it still excites me to no end. i can’t wait to see what other brands they’ll bring in
- maybelline’s new super BB cream is my absolute favorite face make-up product at the moment. great coverage, easy to blend, long-wearing and has SPF50. A++
- this fashion series by alexa chung for british vogue is SO good. well-produced, informative and entertaining. i could listen to alexa’s raspy voice all day long
- how sweet is this lunar phase ring? you can customize it to show the moon phase on a special, memorable date
- thinking of shopping for a new watch, since i’m getting tired of my usual ones. this adorable kate spade new york metro watch is on top of my list, but i’ll probably do a full-on wishlist post soon as there’s a ton more i’m choosing from
- speaking of shopping, i am feeling inclined to hop on the quay australia bandwagon. i’ve resisted for far too long but i can’t deny their sunglasses are gorgeous! might start with this clear-framed pair, since it’s on sale and i’m cheap
- i have red valentino SS16 on my mind. this floral dress, in particular, haunts my dreams
- as promised, here is your cute cat video of the day. you’re welcome
*the concept is somewhat inspired by the sunday currently, a super cool weekly feature + blog link-up by siddathornton, except mine is a lot more random and, probably, most likely, almost certainly more infrequent.