Ten Things Currently | Vol. 3
english factory floral embroidered blouse | quay pink sunglasses | georgia perry lucky cat pin | rosanna, inc. heart trinket tray
milly astor mini satchel | madewell stud earrings | sam edelman floral loafers | elizabeth and james nirvana white candle
- SHOPBOP’s first big sale for 2017 is in full swing and i have way too many things on my wishlist (mostly pretty pastels and springtime things). it’s a tiered sale, so the more you buy, the more you save –> use code GOBIG17 at checkout to get 15% off $200+, 20% off $500+, 25% off $800+. valid on full-price and sale items (terms & brand exclusions apply).
- gordon ramsay VS shane (a totally random guy) in a 15min race to make crab cakes
- if you love fantasy-romance novels of the adult~ variety, i recommend reading the tairen soul series by CL wilson (available on amazon here)
- what do you think of the mark zuckerberg VS native hawaiians land ownership snafu?
- geek-out mode on: this video about the science behind practicing effectively is so cool
- who else really wants to buy all the new shades from sephora’s cream lip stain line?
- sugar-coated doughnuts from cupcakes by sonja are the BEST weekend treat
- i’ve been looking into getting an activity tracker to monitor my daily movement and water intake (i am trying to pay more attention to health & physical fitness). this adorable cat-themed tracker by kate spade is on top of my list
- speaking of fitness, i’ve been feeling very inspired by century tuna’s #NoExcuses campaign lately. its current frontman, raymond gutierrez, has committed to a better, healthier lifestyle with the goal of losing weight and keeping it that way. thru exercise, a proper, balanced diet and a crew of experts–including friend erwan heussaff–helping him, raymond aims to reach his fitness goals within 3 months. who else is game?
- lastly, here is a tiny kitten in a tutu drinking milk from a syringe