BDJ Box 2014: November
oh lookie, another batch of make-up and beauty treats from Benefit Cosmetics! this is, without doubt, one of my all-time favorite BDJ boxes yet (though the benefit BDJ box from march was pretty sweet, too!). we all know and love benefit but no one can deny their prices can get a bit cray, so it’s great to be able to try out some of their products before actually taking the [full-priced] plunge.
included in the box are the following sample items from benefit:
– Bathina Scented Body Mist, a blend of golden peaches, sicilian lemon, white blossoms and velvet plum. smells delish!
– Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain, for a long-lasting, natural rose-tinted flush on the cheeks and lips.
– Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain, just like benetint, but in a sweet candy-orchid hue.
– High Beam Complexion Enhancer, a liquid highlighter that imparts a subtle, flattering glow.
– They’re Real! Push-Up Liner, the brand’s revolutionary pen gel eyeliner for a waterproof, matte black look.
– POREfessional Pro Balm, the cult-favorite pore minimizer that smooths out fine lines and imperfections for flawless foundation application.
– Total Moisture Facial Cream, a hydrating moisturizer that leaves the skin super soft to touch.
– Instant Comeback Facial Serum, a lightweight gel-like moisturizer that tones and smooths the skin. i’ve been using my sample for the last few days and have fallen in love with it! the stuff sinks right into your skin and leaves an amazing, soft texture that isn’t tacky or oily. it’s VERY fragrant though (almost like putting perfume on your face) so do take note!